1 clio: On inspiration.

On inspiration.

Sunday, October 6, 2013


I’ve been feeling insanely inspired lately. The only thing is I don’t want to make or do anything specific…because I want to make and do everything. I can’t focus, it’s all too overwhelming and so instead of starting with one thing I just do nothing. Does that ever happen to you?
For instance, this song Royals by Lorde. I love the song…but it’s the video that really gets me. I cannot describe how it makes me feel. The close ups, the portraits within, the colour scheme…I love it all. If I could make something like this one day I would be one happy, happy girl.



So tell me, do you suffer from over-inspiration? I blame pinterest ;) 

Images, clockwise from top left 1, 2, 3, 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger