1 clio: 41/52

41/52

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

—Neil

Neil has been waiting for this post his whole entire year. Every time I see him he asks me for it, or rather he scolds me for not having written a ‘lovely thing’ about him yet. He will probably give out about this photograph being not nice enough, or these words not being lovely enough but that is just Neil. He can not help but tease and bitch and swear and give out yards…but it’s usually all jest. He messes up my hair, forces me onto the dance floor, buys me drinks, swings me around and calls me ‘ole flower’. He has a pretty serious job and often acts like it ain’t no thang but I know that underneath it all he has a heart of pure gold. A softie of the kindest order. Neil is a sweetheart. I’m so glad he’s one of my big brother’s best friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger