1 clio: 22

22

Tuesday, September 10, 2013








^^super sophisticated almost 22 year old young woman up there^^

Doesn’t twenty-two sound so much older than twenty-one? It doesn’t quite feel it…but I haven’t sunk into it all yet. I feel like twenty-two will be a good year. It will be the year I finish college. The year I witness (and ‘bridesmaid’…if you can use that word as a verb) my big sister get married, the year I organise a hen party, produce a degree show, write a thesis, read a LOT, work my bum off, stay in love, do some sweaty-ass yoga, and hopefully make some big and exciting decisions.
I feel like 22 will be the year that I really get to sink my teeth into more things that I want to do and less things that I have to do because of such and such or so and so.

This year was a lot more low key than last year’s celebrations but I still had the loveliest birthday with all of my favourite people who chose the most perfect presents* ever. Thank you ALL!

Expect more detailed posts and photographs and all that jazz sometime in the vague future.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, happy 22! The years can only get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, missy! It sounds like you have a lot of things lined up for this year already.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger