1 clio: Beius, Romania, 2013 / Part I

Beius, Romania, 2013 / Part I

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Last week I travelled along with around 240 other past pupils, students, teachers, parents and staff of Wesley College to BeiuČ™ in Northern Romania. We spent four and a half days building ten homes with ten incredible families working with Habitat for Humanity. It is incredibly difficult to describe such an experience. I feel as though the dust is yet to settle in my mind and I can’t quite put into words the how and what and why and when of it all.

I will start with some of the pictures and maybe the words will follow in a later post.





Our road. I stayed in the same house on the same road that I did five years ago. It was very strange.

The first day on site was very hot. We drank lots of water and hammered lots and lots of nails.



To be continued…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger