1 clio: Shiny and Sparkly and Diamondy

Shiny and Sparkly and Diamondy

Monday, May 13, 2013

Aoife & Gary are engaged!

To say that my heart is full up of love after this weekend is an understatement. I could not be any happier for my beautiful sister…it is such a treat to see her so excited and full of the most wonderful kind of anticipation. G-Dawg did so well and took her away to a lovely hill by the sea and a fancy hotel and they managed to keep it a secret for over 24 hours! Although I must admit I totally knew it was going to happen and all day on Saturday I was on edge…every text message, phone call and ring of the doorbell had my heart leaping out of my chest. She is a cruel sister for making me wait like that all weekend but I didn’t dare ask her.

Congratulations sister and soon to be brother-in-law! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. eee, congrats to your sister, thats wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhianne, we are all so excited!

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger