1 clio: 19/52

19/52

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A portrait a week, every week, in 2013.


—Claire

Claire and I went to secondary school together, and she went to primary school with one of my best friends so I kind of weirdly knew her before I knew her…if that makes sense. What I’m trying to say is that we’ve been friends for a long time. We don’t spend tons of time together and I’m sure there’s a whole list of girls she’d call before me but those things don’t really matter to me because we have a really lovely friendship. Claire is the easiest person to talk to, she always knows what’s going on and can provide good perspective on most situations…and she can always make me (and pretty much anyone) laugh.

Claire is literally the definition of humble and despite being the most talented artist I know she has not got one ounce of arrogance in her bones which is so refreshing. Claire can do anything creative she puts her hand to…drawing, photography, painting; you name it and she will excel.  Oh and she can play sport and is totally beautiful and funny too…I really don’t think that many good genes in one person should be allowed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger