1 clio: Four More Years

Four More Years

Tuesday, April 9, 2013



Yes, indeed. I think I’d like that. I think he agrees too. 


One of my favourites, of which I realise now there are very few. I had to go back to early 2012 to find a photograph (not taken on my iphone with an arm in the way!) of the two of us. This is a polaroid from my birthday last September. Maybe this year we will try and take more photos together. They always make me smile.

I love that I get to navigate along in this world with someone standing beside me, someone who I am honoured to be friends with, proud to support and unbelievably thankful that I get to love. xo



PS…this time 3 years ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger