1 clio: Film & Friends // 3

Film & Friends // 3

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This week’s Film & Friends is by Cian Brennan, a graphic design student from Dublin. His work is powerful and stunning. That photo of the girl stretching below is so striking, don’t you think?






The words Cian uses to describe why he chooses to shoot film really resonate with me.


I always shoot film when I'm shooting something that's important to me, slowing down the process, taking care, but also being careless, that's the joy of film. I take film cameras everywhere with me, Finland, Barcelona, Qatar, these are places I've gone without a digital camera, my thinking is that everything's been done on digital, these photos have been taken thousands of times already by strangers, so why not put my own stamp on it?

Find Cian on tumblr here.


If you shoot film and would like to be featured give me a shout! meldonc at gmail dot com. 

I’d LOVE to see your photos and hear a bit about why you choose to use film. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger