1 clio: July Polaroids

July Polaroids

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


It is currently dark and raining, and although the weather promises to be sunny and warm tomorrow I can’t help but feel autumn creeping in. The nights are getting longer and the wind is getting chillier. There are back-to-school offers on the shelves and a somewhat fervent panic in the air. I have more than three weeks left before returning to college and am beginning to enjoy the fresh slate that September brings especially as with it comes my 21st birthday. I love the smell of freshly sharpened pencils and the feel of brand new notebooks. I am a nerd, it’s true. Some polaroids to warm your heart on this cold evening, I look back on these photographs fondly, both as if it were yesterday we sitting on the beach and as if it were a lifetime ago. Oh, where did July go?







1 comments:

  1. great photos and love the ones of the festival too. glad to have found you through tammy's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger