1 clio: green

green

Wednesday, July 4, 2012







































Every time I go to the park it feels new. Something different catches my eye each time we go and walk its leafy green circumference in the name of exercise and sanity—be it a tree, a flowerbed, or the way a branch over-hangs the river creating the perfect frame for a beautiful photo. To live with so much greenery is both a blessing and a misfortune, for it comes hand in hand with days of rain. Sometimes these days feel endless as if we will never see sun again. That is why I keep coming back to the park again and again, it reminds me that in between the showers I live in a beautiful place. And for that I am grateful.

4 comments:

  1. I love parks, especially at this time of year. I live near a big Botanical Gardens in Edinburgh, and I feel so lucky because it is just so beautiful to walk around. We've been having far too much rain here too though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that must be so beautiful. The rain is annoying I know…but we wouldn't have this green without it would we?!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I'm in Arizona right now, and our parks are completely empty right now because it's SO DEATHLY HOT. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wouldn't mind some deadly heat right now to be honest!

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger