1 clio: flea

flea

Tuesday, July 3, 2012



Above are two of most recent flea market gems. To say I love them is a little bit of an understatement. They are comfy, light and in beautiful condition. They’re from arnotts, aeons ago and were actually made in Ireland which comforting. I feel like this fact somewhat offsets the imbalance of owning clothes made in Bangladesh, China or India. They both go beautifully with my polka dot skirt which I also bought for next to nothing (these two were a steal at €15 for both!) in a Paris thrift shop. Have you been to the flea yet? It can be mostly full of rubbish but if you take the time to rummage it can be totally worth it. R & I also bought a new-to-us lens (in pristine condition!) for our Canons which we can’t wait to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger