1 clio: crash

crash

Saturday, June 30, 2012



My laptop died a couple of weeks ago, hence the radio silence. It was a bit of a hairy situation, I came home to a macbook that wouldn’t start up past a white screen and crackled ominously. At first I wasn’t too heartbroken, I had expected this to happen as my machine is five years old and I had anticipated needing a new one for college next year. But not this soon. I wasn’t quite ready yet.
What I didn’t realise was how much I would miss this space. I kept thinking about things I wanted to write about or pictures I wanted to share and wasn’t able to. Well, I could have, but typing for any length on my phone is such a chore (and there’s no photoshop of indesign there!)
Another thing that made things a little difficult was being stuck in the middle of (still am!) a project for my cousin with no laptop or access to one. It was a bit tricky to say the least.
Thankfully, my brother’s friend works for a company that fixes macs and was able to replace my hard drive for next to nothing. So for the time being I’m back with a ‘brand-new-to-me’ clean and empty macbook—thank god I backed up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger