1 clio: National Craft Fair

National Craft Fair

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I survived...

with the help of my wonderful mum, my lovely boyfriend and friends Fiona and Hannah.

I love you guys!



It was a really challenging, interesting, worthy, exciting, exhausting and fun experience. 
I met lots of lovely people* who loved my cards and even got some commissions which is more than I was expecting and SO flattering!


*and one strange lady who thought my 'we wish you a beary christmas card' said 'beery' and was encouraging people to drink beer... even though there's bears on it, but she bought them anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger