1 clio: infographics

infographics

Friday, October 14, 2011

A month ago I hadn't even heard the word infographic? The dad of the little dudes I babysit mentioned it when chatting after they got back from dinner and Debbie and I both said 'huh? Allan?'. So he explained and suddenly I realised that I already knew what they were and that they're everywhere.

In college we're doing a module with Maeve Clancy (Hi Maeve!) about visualising ideas and conveying information through image alone and so this weekend's project is an infographic.


here's one explaining what why they work


I've been following Good on twitter for a while now and they post some informative (and probably more importantly interesting) infographics on their blog; here's a few:


 1

(this one is interactive, click above to view the original and play!)

(I think this one is my fave, it's clear, easy to read and entertaining- despite the grave information)


PS these pictures are HUGE so click the numbers to see the originals up close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger