1 clio: chillin'

chillin'

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tonight I'm taking it easy. I need more of these nights. Not that I go out that much (I've been known to be too much of a hermit). But I stress out about not going out vs going out vs doing work vs not doing work vs my head is totally going to explode. So I'm taking it easy. I'm going to get my work done of course but in a nice calm way. Less haste more speed, a good start is half the work, yada yada yada (though it's all true really).


Inspired by this cool couple over at Poketo in these cool tshirts (Richard and I aren't cool enough to match... oh wait).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger