1 clio: Living at Home.

Living at Home.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tip #1



Keep your room clean. Having a sanctuary to call your own is of the utmost importance. Put art on the walls, rugs on the floor and keep your deodorant in a drawer, or failing that, neatly on your dresser.

The cleaning part is never really fun and I always get sidetracked by seven hundred layers of nostalgia and old photographs and love letters but that is all part of the process.

I wake more rested and fall asleep more calmly when the floor isn’t covered in seven layers of shit and I know that there are clean underwear, tights and t-shirts ready and waiting for morning. It’s the simple things, right?








It is likely that this will be my last season of living in my family home  and so I am documenting the ups and downs, frustrations and joys in this space as it all comes to a close. 


1 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. When I still lived at home with my mom, it was important for me to keep "my" space clean and organized. I felt, as you said, more refreshed. Even know, it's hard for me to focus if things aren't organized or put away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger