1 clio: Colour Love 1 :: Shades of Green.

Colour Love 1 :: Shades of Green.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I have three rolls of film waiting to be developed. But they’ll have to wait because my money has all sorts of other things written on it for the time being. Wedding and hen planning are in full swing. My sister Aoife and her fiance Gary are getting married in July and so we will be showering her with love and embarrassment come the end of the month. She should be excited and wary. As all good hens are. 

In other news my mothers garden is looking well, I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life (ha!) while lusting majorly after this green Ace & Jig dress. We’ll be sporting some kind wild bouquets like this and it feels like I’ve got pineapples and pattern permanently on the brain. 

What has been inspiring you lately? I have been enjoying making decorations, working with my hands without worrying much about context, supporting material, legibility and typography has been refreshingly therapeutic! 

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely the time of year for beautiful, lush greens. Those bouquets do look pretty amazing! Every time I visit my boyfriend's mom's house, she always has flowers in vases (she works at a floral warehouse). They're cheery and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of flowers in vases at my house at the moment…it’s soo nice, really changes the mood of a room (to be a total cliche!).

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger