1 clio: Assessment Aftermath (The End of an Era).

Assessment Aftermath (The End of an Era).

Sunday, June 22, 2014



The degree show is over. The crowds came and went. The awkward conversations were had. The results are in. The sun has been shining for days. And everybody is pretty damn happy.

But for a second, let’s backtrack to when had just finished our assessments. We wanted to celebrate, to congratulate ourselves for surviving and finally enjoy some time together before the madness of the show set in. We all arrived—late, as usual—to William’s house and sat outside on the street in the warm evening. It felt european. We’re so not used to this nice weather.

I love these people. 

Having spent between thirty an forty hours a week sitting next to or across from these faces has made the shit days good and the good days excellent. We have taught each other so much more than our tutors ever could have. I feel lucky to be a part of a group of such talented, intelligent and kind individuals. It’ll be strange not going to college and seeing these faces (and lots more I didn’t capture on film) every day but I have no doubt that we’ll stick together. 

All of us pretty much live on the internet so we really have no excuse ;) 



^^ Nicole’s face! How cuuute is she!? ^^


1 comments:

  1. ... Hmm ... My first attempt at writing a comment didn't show up. Let me try this again.

    Anyway, these photos remind me of the days I used to work at the student newspaper. We saw each other four, fix, sometimes six days a week. And we'd have good days and bad days, but, at the end of every day, we were still friends, we'd still go to our local haunt for a drink or two. I miss that camaraderie, and I wish I photos of those times, as you do. I love that you can tell the moods of everyone in these photos. And, again, I love the insets and the layering. It's intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger