1 clio: I love to eat with you (at Fumbally)

I love to eat with you (at Fumbally)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I don’t think I could tire of eating here. The food is beautiful, simple, humble but oh so delicious. This time we have brunch, you, the eggs on toast, and I the avocado. My absolute favourite.
Sometimes we talk and sometimes we don’t…the silences are rarely awkward though occasionally I find myself worrying if other people might notice we are saying nothing. It doesn’t matter really. In Fumbally there is so much to look at and listen to. The kitchen is open and the tables are shared. The art on the wall is enviable. It is furnished how I imagine my future home will be; eclectically and emotively, the chosen pieces ooze feeling and story*. It feels like being in a different time and place and yet familiar Dublin resides just outside the door. Haunted by hipsters and suits alike Fumbally does what it does and does it well. You should go. 


*even if it was all created intentionally to appeal to a ‘certain crowd’, I really don’t care.


2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a cool place and i dont use the word cool that often! hey i really like your posts and maybe if you have a chance could you pop on over and have a little read and leave a wee comment if at all possible thanks and happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cool…and so delicious. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger