1 clio: Canon Eos 3, my first roll.

Canon Eos 3, my first roll.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I bought myself a new camera a few weeks ago…but it wasn’t until Richard gave me a lens for my birthday that I could use it. It is very fancy, looks digital but isn’t and has a crazy autofocus that’s super sensitive (which is why my jumper and not my face are in focus more than once below!) that I’m still getting used to.Here’s some photographs from the very first roll (of Portra 400, of course ;) if you’d like to have a look:Richard passed his exam and can officially call himself a biotechnologist—woo!—so we ate cream cakes (which are equally gross and delicious), courtesy of his sweet granny.



Shortly after coming home from Canada I cut my hair. It need to be done and I love the change (it’s so light! And short! And easy to wash!).


It is officially Autumn, and officially cold. Cardigans, shirts, tights and boots are becoming necessities.



I go back to college next week and am trying to get into the swing of working by finishing up some projects for Moss Cottage…it’s so hard to comprehend that this time next week I’ll be back in the studio, I wish summer would last all year!


5 comments:

  1. That floral mug! ♥

    Looks like fun times ahead for you and your Eos 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, clio! so exciting to see the new ones from your eos 3, especially, since I've just shot my first two rolls on my new eos3 and am anxious to se what they'll say. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! I really want to try Portra some time. Can't believe I haven't yet...

    And your new haircut suits you, you look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so much Margrethe, so sweet as always :)

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks lovely, and your test images from your first roll and new camera look fabulous! I can't wait to see what else you can do with your camera. Good luck finding yourself and your way in the new school year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger