1 clio: A black and white Christmas

A black and white Christmas

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Richard and I always give each other our presents on Christmas Eve. And it aaalways makes me nervous. Nervous that his presents will be better than mine or vice versa. I don’t have a very good history of reacting well to things I don’t like (or even things that I do) and I always feel the pressure to say or act the right way. I definitely much prefer giving than getting.

All that said R totally outdid himself this year, I was deeeee-lighted with my presents. He knows me well that boy.



{I bought Richard the XX on vinyl, a shirt and some other bits & pieces}

{yes that is a Denise Nestor print and yes I was VERY excited!!}

On Christmas morning after stockings and cereal we went to church. After a proper breakfast we gave each other our presents and opened them. I love Christmas. 


The turkey and ham took forever (and as vegetarians my mum, sister and I grew somewhat impatient!) but when we finally sat down to eat at half past 7 that evening it was so worth it.

Then we all crashed out. Ha!


I hope you had a merry Christmas and that your New Year is off to a good start. xo


1 comments:

  1. these are lovely, I meant to take photos on christmas day but I totally forgot... maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger