1 clio: 2013

2013

Wednesday, January 2, 2013



The end of 2012 left me uninspired and often bored. I think I was exhausted and burnt out from a busy first semester and was feeling restless and dissatisfied as a result. In 2013 I am going to focus my attention more creatively. Which means spending more money on film then I do on clothes or stuff. Drawing and reading more instead of browsing the internet. Using the library in college. Pushing myself harder. Not letting fear be a factor in my work (fear of doing the wrong thing, saying the wrong thing, getting in the way or making mistakes). 2013 is going to be fun and adventurful.

Have you got any resolutions or plans yet?




Image from Seasons by French illustator Blexbolex, one of my favourite Christmas presents.
Photos from Christmas & NYE coming soon. 

2 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger