1 clio: You Don’t Own Me.

You Don’t Own Me.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


"You Don't Own Me" Irish PSA from ProChoice Dublin on Vimeo.
I wouldn’t normally get political here on this ole space but this is something I think it so important. 12 women every single day leave this country seeking an abortion and the government does nothing but ignore them, leave them, and fail to support them. The Ireland I live in today is not one I would like to bring my (someday) children up in. I am proud to be a part of this video (which was, of course, inspired by this one) and I think it pretty much speaks for itself. The people in my college is the best.

1 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger