1 clio: Christmas Market

Christmas Market

Friday, December 14, 2012



The college project I was working on finished this morning with a lengthy and educational crit. I think my whole class breathed a sigh of sheer relief at the end…we are all so ready to it to be Christmas. The work doesn’t stop there for today though (no matter how much I wish it would!) as I am busily preparing for my stall at tomorrow’s Christmas Market in Wesley College. I will be selling lots of things similar to what I had at the National Craft Fair last year as well as some lovely things kindly donated by my friends from college.

I know it’s going to be a lot of fun and I can’t wait to see everyone who comes up to buy a tree or decorations or presents…but I will be very glad when tomorrow evening rolls in and I can finally relax for a couple of hours! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger