1 clio: Film & Friends // 5

Film & Friends // 5

Thursday, November 29, 2012


 This week’s contributor is Margrethe Pederson…she commented here once or twice before and I saw that she also shot film so I asked would she like to contribute and she said yes (obviously!).
It’s fascinating to see photos shot from so far north, look at all that beautiful snow (and that signage up above is so cool).





I really wanted to get back into film photography for a long while, and by accident I stumbled across the Lomography website. I fell in love with the cutest pink Diana Mini and I just had to have it. 

I'm lucky any of the shots came out, really. It's was during winter and we barely had any daylight being so far north of the Arctic Circle (Narvik, in Norway). My first roll also experienced the quirks of the Diana Mini and is part of the reason I fell so deeply in love with film photography. Expect the unexpected.

Since then my camera collection has grown quite a bit, and I always take a camera with me everywhere I go.

Margrethe


PS Don’t you LOVE her dog? Too cute.



If you shoot film and would like to be featured give me a shout! meldonc at gmail dot com. 
I’d LOVE to see your photos and hear a bit about why you choose to use film. xo

5 comments:

  1. I knew I recognised that dog in the first photo! Margrethe always has the loveliest photos.

    I didn't realise you had this series, I can't wait to see who else you've featured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s only young yet…but I’m hoping it will grow and grow. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't shot film in so long but this makes me think about it again! The world of photography is so vast and so lovely I hardly know where to focus myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her dog, but even more your photographs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments, you guys! Haha, my doggie always helps me test out new cameras :')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger