1 clio: Pan F

Pan F

Wednesday, October 24, 2012





Here’s some Pan F for your Wednesday morning. I’m not sure if we developed this roll wrong or what but some of the photos are funky. Perhaps it was our shooting that was the problem, this is the slowest film we’ve ever shot or developed. There is a lot of contrast too which I wasn’t expecting.

Over all though, I can’t deny it’s beautiful. Richard has a medium format roll yet to be shot, I can’t wait.
Sandycove, Killiney Hill, Dun Laoghaire…the usual haunts never fail to impress or inspire.

This roll is another forgotten one, leftover from late Spring. It nice to look back at films with hindsight and retrospect on my side. Sometimes when I get a roll developed and scanned right away I am too critical and dismissive…it’s only when I look back after months that I see the beauty or intrigue or something extra that I overlooked in haste.

Do you do that too? 

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful and I love your dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we most certainly love her too!

      Delete
  2. Love the Dog also, only breed I would have these days.
    As for the film, I always shoot at iso 25 if I want consistency, if you shoot at 50 you get funk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, once you have a boxer no other breed compares! Also thank you for the tip, I'll try that next time. C

      Delete
  3. Forgotten rolls of film are one of the very best things in life. These shots are moody and dreamy. Love them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn’t agree more Jodi, thank you for your lovely comment…and for visiting! Your blog has to be one of my favourites X

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger