1 clio: cocktails

cocktails

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I found this recipe last week for strawberry mint juleps and my best friend agreed that we should make them, immediately! We infused the bourbon as instructed and I shook it diligently every day. We decided to make a night of it as you do and I invited some friends for cocktails on Sunday when the bourbon would hopefully we strawberry-filled. Eoin & I made another jar full when I realised we probably didn’t have enough for everyone. 
Unfortunately the cocktails we kind of…gross. Someone said they tasted like strawberry minty toothpaste and after that I couldn’t stomach any more! Luckily we had made a few jugs of mojitos which went down a treat. I would give this cocktail 10 out of 10 for looks, but about 2 for taste! What a bummer :( 






2 comments:

  1. UGH. I have been fighting a battle with my new MacBook for the past week! Ha! I think I've finally won and we're up and running, but it takes awhile to get used to something new, you know?!

    These photos are so pretty, Photoshop or not! I've just found your blog today, so I'm flipping through more as soon as I hit "publish." :)

    Sarah
    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed take some getting used to—especially as my old one was over 5 years old ad totally dinosaur! They don't even make em white any more!!
      Thanks for your kind words. X

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger