1 clio: 30!

30!

Friday, August 24, 2012







Happy Birthday to my most favourite sister in the whole world. I can’t believe you are 30! That is seriously old sistah sistah! I love you so much and am so thankful I get to have you forever. I hope you are having the best day ever…and enjoy this roundup of lovely baby photos (note how I avoided all the ones where you look like a boy? If I was you, I would never forgive mum for that horrendous haircut). Happy Happy Happy Birthday Aoife!


PS It’s not your birthday here for another hour and a half but you are in Australia so you have been 30 for 7 and a half hours! Woo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger