1 clio: this weekend…

this weekend…

Monday, July 16, 2012



…we went for brunch down around grand canal basin (at least I think that’s what it’s called?). The place was kind of bleuh (food wise). We’ve ridiculously been there four times but only because we had a voucher that needed to be spent and the draw of the water and architecture and amazing people watching was hard to resist. We’re going to try out the other restaurants around it just because we are not quite ready to let go of the potential that this place has. The great expanse of the water evokes a kind of calm that isn’t usually felt in a city. One day I will live somewhere like that.

I asked Eoin not to squint but he said it was a ‘squinty day’…I also probably should have told him how to focus the camera, but in my defence he said ‘yeh you’re in focus but the background isn’t’ so I thought he had it covered. Brothers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger