1 clio: from where I stand

from where I stand

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


I really do live in the most beautiful of places.

 I shot two rolls of colour  film this weekend and the resulting photos blew me away. It was nice to take a break and only shoot black and white for a while (don’t even mention those four (four!!) rolls of 120mm waiting to be developed in my fridge), but it was like a smack bang in the face returning to colour. A, much needed, smack bang in the face I’ll have you know.

These shots were taken up Killiney Hill, down on the Vico road and the last on the sands of White Rock beach. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger