1 clio: summer legs

summer legs

Tuesday, June 5, 2012






















































Summer arrived in Dublin last week, so much sun that the radio stations were playing the weather forecast over and over again in disbelief (highs of 26 degrees, imagine!) and I embraced it to the fullest. It felt soo good to be free of tights and jeans and socks for a week and I even got a little sun burned one day.

Oh how I wish we could count on a summer of sun for months at a time (right now it is raining, as it has been for days now!), but I suppose I’ll have to be happy with what I’ve got. One week of sun is far more favourable than no week of sun, isn’t it?

(clockwise from top left: Topshop dress, shortened by my kind mother; vintage sundress, shorts from UO, dress from my brother’s girlfriend from UO in the US; Pull & Bear dress, a few years old; the best €4 I have ever spent, polka dot skirt from a Paris thrift store)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger