1 clio: summer

summer

Tuesday, May 29, 2012



 (clockwise from top left; Eoin made Sangria last night (it was so delicious), I planted a whole world of vegetables this week, Emily’s baby toes asleep in the sun, Lily chillin’ in the shade—she can’t handle this heat!


Summer so far has been busy. So so busy. I feel like I haven’t sat down in a week! My mum is away and my brother has exams so I’m meant to be holding down the fort…while also doing my mum’s job, minding my cousin’s little baby, doing some design work and cooking and cleaning and washing and all that boring stuff too. The baby is cute but not really used to me yet so she’s only happy when we’re moving…so we do an awful lot of walking. Yesterday I worked out that I’d already walked over 12 and a half kilometers before lunch! Yikes! 
The weather has been crazy amazing, so uncharacteristically hot for May which has made working like a busy bee much nicer. I even got sun burned yesterday, oops. I must say it has been pretty cool to wear summer clothes (no jeans! no tights! no socks!) all week.

Hope you’ve all been enjoying this beautiful weather…I’m off to work, boo!

PS I have a whole roll of film that I haven’t got a chance to develop yet, so that must mean I’m suuuuper busy, it’s driving me nuts not seeing the photos.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger