1 clio: film

film

Tuesday, February 7, 2012






   I have to take my laptop to college every day and –not to be a moan but*–  it's pretty heavy so I rarely take my camera with me too. On Wednesdays there’s no studio, just lectures, so I don’t need it and my bag is light as a feather and ready for camera-carrying. I have a couple of photos left on the roll I’m shooting so I'm pretty anxious to take them. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but my walk to college is through the most amazing urban landscape ever … I see something new every day I walk (I do, ahem, avail of a lift whenever possible).

All of this means there will be lovely photos up here soon folks. Happy mid-week. xo

*I'm such a weakling weedy wuss






2 comments:

  1. I hear you - cameras are heavy and let's face it - the standard camera cases are not the peak of fashion. Totally don't think your a wuss, it just happens!

    Thx for stopping by the blog today,
    e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re so right, they weigh you down! I’m trying to get over that though and just take it anyway… I need to take more photos. Thanks for popping by,

      C x

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger