1 clio: Faces

Faces

Thursday, February 23, 2012


Blogging has been light of late because I’ve been working on a big project for college and another project for a wedding. It’s very busy but also very great! Yay!





The project was to create an identity for a new Irish type foundry and design dvd wraps and download packages for 9 classic Typefaces. Above are a few examples of my designs. I really wanted to go for a chalkboard, craft, handwritten vibe while still keeping the integrity of each face. The logo is inspired by a rubber stamp (and if this was a real job I would totally have that stamp made!). I’m so happy with how they turned out in the end. I feel as if I’ve learned so much on just this project alone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger