1 clio: Friday To Do

Friday To Do

Friday, December 16, 2011

Now that I'm offfficially on my Christmas Holidays the countdown can begin!




We're having 15 people to dinner on Christmas day; five of my uncles, two aunts, my granny and cousins plus my brothers, myself and my mum. There's never been this many people in our house for Christmas so it's going to be crazy!

(So basically this week I'm going to be my mum's PA.)

I also have yet to finish Richard's present or get one for either of my parents. Eep. 

Then I get to wrap them all and put them under the-so far nonexistant- Christmas tree! Woo! 

Oh and then there's Christmas Eve drinks and giving my best friend her present and making chocolates for all my family and labels for our chutney jars and setting the table and cleaning the house and getting a little freelancer done before the 20th and hanging the stockings and all of that other LOVELY stuff. 

Yum. Can't. Wait. Love.


P.S I got my bike printed onto gift tags and sold them at the fair, they sold like crazy and I only wished I'd printed more. There's always next year*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger