1 clio: i whaley love long weekends

i whaley love long weekends

Friday, October 28, 2011



Today was a shitty day. I got my work torn to shreds (metaphorically). I cut my finger. Cried. Realised I'd ordered the wrong envelopes. Realised that this was going to make my order late to the shops. Thus making me look like a shitty freelancer to work with.

But I'm tired of feeling shitty. Tonight my girl friends are coming over to play this hilarious game, drink wine, and watch the Kardashian wedding... and eat cookies!


I hope you have a lovely weekend. xo


p.s Do you like my whale? He'll be coming to a shelf near you soon, but dressed up like Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger