1 clio: storyboards

storyboards

Monday, October 17, 2011

 
Rough draft of a storyboard for college. (It's that Meteor ad that's on tv at the mo)

I can't decide if I need a couple more shots or not... I was thinking maybe one at the end with all the info on it? Like the logo and the deal that's being advertised? I think I'll try it and see.

P.S If you've got any feedback or anything important I need to consider Maeve could you maybe leave it below in the comments or shoot me a quick email (meldonc@gmail.com). Thanks for letting me submit it on the blog because I can't be there today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger