1 clio: fwb

fwb

Monday, September 19, 2011


I went on a date to see Friends with Benefits last night. Despite my preconceptions (Justin Timberlake can't act) it was actually hilarious. So hilarious. And real-apart from the fact that the main characters are total FOXES and live in incredible apartments that is- well as real as Hollywood can get.

ALSO it's set in New York City and if I didn't have a panging desire to go there before (haha I totally did) I certainly do now. I've only been there really in the cold, icy, winter so it would really be amazing to visit when it's hot. I was hoping to, you know, casually, win the lotto and fly out to visit my sister before she left... but she's in Canada now, so maybe next year?

I reaaaaally have to go do some work now. ttfn x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger