1 clio: Squash, anyone?

Squash, anyone?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I just saw this over on love made me do it.



How clever and beautiful and simple and wonderful. My dad used to play squash and we had loads of these kind of raquets in the garage when I was growing up. I sincerely doubt that these are still lying around waiting to be transformed (with a nail, haha) into earring holder thingys... but I'll have a looksie anyway. I love it.



p.s How amazing is the moustachey lady?

p.p.s Be sure to visit love made me do it... how people manage to create such an amazing living environment is beyond me. WOW.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. My... A Gosh.

    Love the Racquet idea! Re-Blogging about it now!


    Peace, Love and Puppies
    Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger