1 clio: home

home

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's so nice to be home. It's almost 2pm and I'm still in my pyjamas (stupidly, cause they're shorts and it's c-c-c-cold here) watching old episodes of Oprah and episodes of One Born Every Minute US that I missed when I was away. My films from the trip are sitting at the bottom of my boyfriend's carry-on bag- which I presume hasn't been emptied yet! I'm going to drop them in later. I love getting photos back... I've forgotten what most of them are of so it's always a nice surprise when the memories come flooding back!

In the meantime here's some scans of my holiday doodles... (the town was tiny, literally nothing to do so now my notebook is almost finished!) 


     claire snoozing/don't those corkscrew bottle openers look like parrots? no? oh, ok.. just me then.

 the boys hair 'styles'/ pool time

 we baked! / the most amazing leather satchel that smells like a farm and only cost 40 euro!

claire snoozin' again

I didn't realise those bits of paper were stuck on my scanner when I saved the images... boo. 


It's always nice to return home after a holiday. Sleeping in my own bed last night was lovely. Although I think my body still thinks it's in Teulada... I had to take off my jeans and change into a skirt because I was over heating! 

What are all your plans for this summer? Plenty of adventures I hope!


P.S
This post took me over an hour to write. Halfway through scanning I realised that the dog barking in the distance was mine! She escaped through the hedge and I finally found her twenty minutes later in a neighbour's garden. Silly dawg.

2 comments:

  1. hum me too, I'm sure i'll figure it out ;) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger