1 clio: .

.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I did my first freelance job a couple of weeks ago. It was both exciting and nerve-wracking, which only intensified as I knew the client well and it's always difficult to discuss money, especially if you know them. But I just got over it and kept reminding myself that I was doing a job and that I had to be professional. geeeez.
The job was to design an invitation to the retirement party of an English teacher... and I have to admit the resulting piece has been my favourite owly design so far. (on a side note I can do more than owls... serrrriously I promise!)

I've included some pictures of the finished design and notebook pages of the 'process', if you'd like to see.




sorry about all the blurry bits but ya know... internet freaks and all that.
p.s the quote is from Shakespeare, in case ya didn't know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger