1 clio: What I wore... last Friday

What I wore... last Friday

Monday, May 30, 2011

I've been following this flickr and the accompanying blog for ages now without submitting anything. . . daunting much! Buuut I was bored babysitting on Friday night so I doodled the hours away (is doodling meant to take hours?) and here's my attempt. Would LOVE if it made the blog :)



{click the image to enlarge it}

The bike helmet is 'cause I finally cycled to college and back on Friday! It took two hours in total and the wind was against us a lot which was challenging. I got my results and found out I got my course! Waheey! I will spend the next three years studying Vis. Comm... whatever that is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger