1 clio: 25.12.2010

25.12.2010

Monday, December 27, 2010

Seasons Greetings



Wearing:

Boots, schuh
Navy Trousers, zara
Stripey Top, Primark
Maroon Cardigan, a present from my mother, handknitted- I LOVE it!
I also wore my hiking boots out in the snow to go tobogganing with my siblings and various pairs of socks :)

Presents to note:

Beautiful vintage inspired black board
2 embroidery hoops
chocolate chip peanut butter!
mini dime bars
photo frames
dollars and a guide/map of New York for my upcoming trip!
A weekend in London with my lovely boy

It was The first white Christmas we've ever experienced in Dublin and it was faaaab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger