1 clio: Owly Owly Owl

Owly Owly Owl

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


I love owls. Although I must admit... I look a little creepy.
But isn't that what Halloween is all about?

this was one of my favourite books when I was small
(oh all right, it probably still is today too!)

aren't these amazing?

And here is a whole blog donated to feathered beauties. It's called 'brown owls'... reminds me of being in the brownies ;) This is my favourite image from there...



p.s when my boyfriend was little he thought that all animals said was their name repeatedly.. so an owl wouldn't go 'twit twoo' like most children think of 'owly owly owwl'. hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger