1 clio: Autumn

Autumn

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Autumn is my favourite time of the year. Not only does it bring my birthday, delicious fruit and outrageously coloured trees but it always seems rather nostalgic. 'Back to school' and all that. I start college next Monday and went to town on art supplies today. I'm drowning in pens and markers and brushes and paper and lots of exciting things. I am equally excited and terrrified to start, but I'm hoping that once I start the terror will subside... ha ha

Here are some autumnal themed photos that make me smile, more can be found here as per usual.





 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger