1 clio: the kindest of kisses melt the hardest of hearts

the kindest of kisses melt the hardest of hearts

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Holga.

A mini project thing I made using doodles of love, brown paper and vintage button cards. They're all on one piece of paper that folds up. My favourite is 'les pieds'. Click on the images to see them up close.

I got my exam results this week, which was both exciting and upsetting. I got really good points, 535 out of 600... but didn't do as well as I hoped in art. Frustrating as I'm going to art college in September and expected to do better. I think I'll get it rechecked though :S Anyways my boyfriend bought me my favourite roses to say congratulations AND we went to see Florence and the Machine in Belfast.





Florence was incredible. Her stage presence, her voice (wowee what a set of lungs), her outfit, the set, the drums... I felt like I was going to melt on the spot.


My aunt and uncle gave me a generous gift to congratulate me on my results so I made them a thank you card (using more of those vintage button cards).


Wow, a long post... I had lots stored up to publish ;) I'm off for a day of pampering, my mum and sister are taking me to lunch, we're heading debs dress shopping (wishing on the vintage stars as we speak) and then I'm being treated to dinner at a friends. yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger