1 clio

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


It’s raining. A lot. Eoin, Lily and I are cooped up inside playing a ridiculously addictive game and listening to music. Lily is dream barking in her sleep, much to our amusement.
I have mixed feelings for the rain. Sometimes it’s lovely to be cosied up inside when the weather is bad but other times it’s more of a chore, the house feels too small and too full…usually in this case a desperation for fresh air pushes me out with the dog and my raincoat. I don’t know where I stand yet today. How do you feel about rainy days?

photos of R & L from sunnier times. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger